You are doing so much research on coming up with the right neckline for your wedding Lehenga, the right design for your Indian wedding cards and everything related to your wedding ceremony. Have you given enough thought about where do you want to get married? You will be surprised to know that our country has so many amazing destinations where you can celebrate the embracement of this new journey. For this post we are discussing 5 budget wedding destinations in India:
- Agra is the home town of the Taj Mahal which is considered as the epitome of love. What’s a better place to tie the knot other than the city of Agra which reside the forever epitome of the love of the husband for his beloved wife? The city has everything you need for a perfect Indian wedding. It will look perfectly romantic to mention the city in your Indian wedding cards as well.
2. Jaipur, the beautiful capital of Rajasthan, the land of Royals is our next pick for the destinations for Indian weddings. Obviously, if you’re planning to organize a grand gala, Jaipur is one ideal place to tie the knot. The city has several heritage hotels that will help you in planning a royal wedding of your own. but it’s not just the royal gala, you can have some affordable options as well. The city has some beautiful spots as well that will serve as the ideal place for this beautiful union of two souls.
3. Bangalore, we know you probably have heard it as the IT dominated city of the country but you will be surprised by some of its treasures that serve as the ideal venue for your wedding. If you’re thinking of going to a destination wedding in South India, Bangalore is one good option. With the eloquent resorts and banquets, the silicon valley of India is one of the popular destinations for Indian weddings.
4. Kerala which has won the sobriquet of “God’s own country” is our next pick for ideal destinations for Indian weddings. If you’re not looking for a gala but a simple wedding where picturesque vistas form the backdrops for you to take the vows, then Kerala is your choice. You will have lush beaches, languid backwaters and beautiful resorts, so there is no such thing as lack of venue when it comes to Kerala.
Also, grooms, you can make a dramatic entrance on an elephant. So if you would like to go for a peaceful wedding amidst the tranquillity of nature or something gal midst the emerald backwaters, and then let your Indian wedding invitations have Kerala as your wedding destination.
5. Goa serves as one of the lavish destinations if you’re planning to have a beach-side wedding. The city is the blend of the beautiful blue skies and gleaming sea water, of lush greens and white sand. So if the beach wedding is always on your list then this is what you have been looking for all along. Also, it’s not just beaches; the city has some exotic resorts and ancient places a well where you can say your vows. Don’t forget the beautiful locations for a pre-wedding photo-shoot which you can use for your wedding cards as well.