“Wedding”…feeling modest..ya..happens me too ….when we say wedding ..our thoughts roam around grand fantasies…lots of a giggle, Masti , dance, and lots of fun..and sense butterflies in the stomach isn’t it?
You know what, no matter how many weddings you have attended before, or how many times you have a bridesmaid. There are some points you just don’t find out about until your wedding day. Those memorable days of a wedding are just awesome, lagan, Mehandi, Haldi, all happiness under one roof centered towards only two-person, but a wedding is never complete without one thing, can you guess what-Obviously dance.
So Here We are giving you the list of beautiful songs on which you can make your day more special. And Your Dadi Nani Dhumkas will be more dramatic.
- Aaj hai Sagai: This song is evergreen and can be beautifully Portrayed by Brides sister and Groom’s brother .one of the most lovely romantic song.
2. Mehandi Lagake Ke Rakhna- The song which is less a song but more of feelings captured in words, is irreplaceable. The soulful voice of lata Mangeshkar Ji and Bala Subhramaniam adds cherry on the cake.
3. Sadi Gali –Here comes the real Dhumka for your beautiful wedding. It not only makes you dance like mad on the floor but also empowers you so it had to be in my top list of utmost enthusiast wedding songs.
4. Morni Banke- The music release of Badhaai ho song Morni banke is perfect in the lead up to the wedding season in India as the music is all about the fun and celebration of different movements within that and do not require any further appraisal for their excellent resolution.
The Mix of Guru Randhawa with co-vocalist Neha Kakkar will pluck your hearts in one go. (and your guests of obvious).
5. Suit Suit Karda- This Punjabi song is classic from the groom. Current Favourite Punjabi song. Each track is unique and has a different mood to it. It contains a range of emotions.
6. Badri ki Dulhaniya– The title track “Badri ki Dulhaniya” lifts the mood of the album with its perky beats. when it comes to shadi and Dulhan ki bat na ho is not up to the mark. And I know she is overjoyed when she listens to this enchanting song on her special day.
7. London Thumakda– The song which constantly makes her realize that now she belongs to her husband and when she dances, entire London dance with her.
Wedding Da Season Hai – When it’s the season of a wedding then “wedding the season hai” is on utmost priority. It is one of the famous Bollywood song featuring Shilpa Shetty and sung by Neha Kakkar and Mika Singh.
9. Sweety Tera Drama – Little bit drama is very necessary for every wedding The Song is powerful and pumps in enough enthusiasm in the hearts of some tedious people as well.
10. Ye Galiya ye Chobara – And the wedding when ends, leaves a girl crying…half because of happiness and half because of sadness. this song reminds me bride is like a flower bud to her parents always and she is still innocent. Very Emotional Doli song Ye Galiya Ye chaubara is striking.
If you are Looking for Beautiful & designer Indian Wedding Invitations, Just reach out to us and we will make sure you get customized & wedding invitations that will memorize you!