Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- The rights of design of the cards including their parts solely lie with the company; however, if a customer wants to change the design, it can be done considering the factors like feasibility, availability of the desired material and possibility. As to maintain originality, there will be a press line www.theweddingcardsonline.com at the back of the envelope. In case the customer does not want the press line, he can ask for its removal as well, while making the order or in process of proofing.
- The cards in sample order are generally available in bulk as well, but there will be no guarantee in future for its availability. As the availability of cards depends on the running orders, there will be no surety /guarantee in future as well. However, we keep the cards in enough quantity. For the sample orders we provide only our pre-made samples which we already have in stock. If customer want sample with their personalized text in this case printing charges $25 will be extra for printing.
- We ensure to the customers about the design and the shade of the cards, however, there might be a possibility that in future there could be a slight change in the color, texture and thickness of the cards. There is a possibility of change in color, texture and thickness of the samples and the main bulk order made in a later date.
- Handmade papers are recycled papers and are made from manual processes, thus the Cards or Card parts made in Handmade papers, have the chances or possibilities in shade difference or difference in thickness which may vary from card to card and Two cards can not be identical.The cards made in Handmade paper, thus, should be treated as unique product.
- There might be a possibility of difference in shade between the actual color of card and the image shown on the website. As these images are in JPEG format, the color depends on the resolution of the computer monitors. So kindly ask about the exact colors before placing the order or during the proof procedure.
- We are responsible for any printing mistake, if made in the final cards, after your approval of proofs. We produce exactly the same format which is on the last version of proofs finalized by you. Proof approval is the sole responsibility of the customer. However, there might be a difference in the shade/ color of the ink, as the printing is a manual process. We try to give the exact color shade but the as the mixing of colors is manual, so there could be a possibility of very slight color difference, as compared to the images on the computer.
- PRINT MAN is holding company for the website. So please note the charges appearing on your credit / debit card statement will be as "paytotheweddingcardsonline" instead of website name.